7″ Texsteel Floor Pads
7″ Texsteel Floor Pads
7″ TEXSTEEL FLOOR PADS
FREE SHIPPING to continental USA.
Produced by INTERNATIONAL STEEL WOOL INC MADE IN THE USA
GRADE OPTIONS: 00, 0, 1, 2 OR 3
If poly wrapping is required, we can add for an additional $3.00 per case.
APPLICATIONS: MARBLE, GRANITE, TRAVERTINE, VINYL COMPOSITE TILE, TERRAZO, WOOD
ABOUT TEX-WOOL FLOOR PADS: Superb for polishing and buffing, the needle-punched construction of the TEX-WOOL floor pads makes them ideal for special problems like rough or uneven floors. The pads are tougher, stronger and more compact than any other pad. They won’t tear, shred, fray at the edges, and have less tendency to roll or bunch up.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES:
- Designed for maximum performance. Turn on the floor machine and hundreds of long strands of quality steel wool meet dirt, old or new wax at right angle for maximum efficiency. Radial action expertly cleans, dry scrubs, buffs, wax finishes or polishes floors of every description.
- Made to do the job right, economically. Priced competitively with ordinary steel wool floor pads, TEX-WOOL Floor Pads outperform and outlast even the so-called “premium” or “heavy duty” pads.
- Manufactured in diameters ranging from 5″ to 24″.
- Available in four standard grades(0,1,2,3) Other grades are available .
- They cling easily to the fiber brush on any disc-type floor machine, can be shaken out and reused and they’re reversible for longer life.
- Designed and constructed to eliminate scratching -no welds, wire stays or stitches-provides not only the strength necessary to cut through the dirt, but the gentleness to ensure against scratching.
- Steel wool floor pads are made from carbon steel, but available in Stainless steel wool.
- Packed 12 per shipping carton and can also be individually wrapped in polyethylene to seal out moisture and keep it fresh and clean.
Grades for many applications:
No.0000 – SUPERFINE: Cleaning and polishing
No.00 – Fine: Cleaning and polishing
No.0 – Fine: Cleaning and polishing
No.1 – Medium: Cleaning and dry scrubbing
No.2 – Coarse: Stripping floors for wax or scrubbing rough floors
No.3 – Very Coarse: Removing paint and Varnish; smoothing and buffing wood floors
WHY CHOOSE STEEL WOOL FLOOR PADS OVER SYNTHETICS:
- Time is Money. Steel wool floor pads are more absorbent, stronger, and more effective at cleaning the grime off floors than synthetic floor pads so the job can be done more efficiently.
- Cheaper is not always better. Synthetics may cost less up front, but it takes several synthetic pads to do the job of one just one STEEL WOOL floor pad.
- The QUALITY of the polishing, crystallizing, or stripping is much superior with a STEEL WOOL floor pad. Steel Wool pads are designed to provide better contact at the surface at the optimal angle for maximum performance to reduce the time to produce a highly improved mirror-like finish with a degree of slip resistance.
“I can strip thousands of square feet of floor with one TEX-WOOL steel wool pad, before I could only do a couple hundred square feet with one synthetic pad”… floor care professional from Arizona
“…If you really want the floor to “POP”, use a JUMBO STEEL WOOL PAD to do the job”…floor care professional from California