20″ Jumbo Steel Wool Floor Pads
20″ Jumbo Steel Wool Floor Pads
20″ JUMBO FLOOR PADS
FREE SHIPPING – CONTINENTAL USA
Produced by INTERNATIONAL STEEL WOOL INC, MADE IN THE USA
GRADE OPTIONS: 0000, 000, 00, 0, 1, 2 OR 3
If poly wrapping is required, we can add for an additional $3.00 per case.
APPLICATIONS: MARBLE, GRANITE, TRAVERTINE, VINYL COMPOSITE TILE, TERRAZO, WOOD
Whether the job calls for stripping a tough, dirty, paste-wax build-up or buffing a beautiful parquet floor to a brilliant luster, or applying a crystallizer, JUMBO STEEL WOOL FLOOR PADS are the premium solution for floor maintenance.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES:
- Thick and fluffy for high absorbency and minimum clog-up. The JUMBO FLOOR PADS fullness and springiness allows it to cut through the grime quicker while providing room within the pad to absorb more of what it cuts as it cleans.
- Designed to provide maximum surface contact at the optimal angles for a mirror-like reflective finish.
- JUMBO FLOOR PADS can be shaken out and used over and over for cleaning, dry scrubbing, polishing or finishing almost any type of floor. And they’re reversible for even longer life.
- Manufactured in diameters ranging from 5″ to 24″.
- Available in four standard grades(0,1,2,3) Other grades are available .
- They cling easily to the fiber brush on any disc-type floor machine, can be shaken out and reused and they’re reversible for longer life.
- Designed and constructed to eliminate scratching -no welds, wire stays or stitches-provides not only the strength necessary to cut through the dirt, but the gentleness to ensure against scratching.
- Steel wool floor pads are made from carbon steel, but available in Stainless steel wool.
- Packed 6 per shipping carton and can also be individually wrapped in polyethylene to seal out moisture and keep it fresh and clean.
Grades for many applications:
No.0000 – SUPERFINE: Cleaning and polishing
No.00 – Fine: Cleaning and polishing
No.0 – Fine: Cleaning and polishing
No.1 – Medium: Cleaning and dry scrubbing
No.2 – Coarse: Stripping floors for wax or scrubbing rough floors
No.3 – Very Coarse: Removing paint and Varnish; smoothing and buffing wood floors
WHY CHOOSE STEEL WOOL FLOOR PADS OVER SYNTHETICS:
- Time is Money. Steel wool floor pads are more absorbant, stronger, and more effective at cleaning the grime off floors than synthetic floor pads so the job can be done more efficiently.
- Cheaper is not always better. Synthetics may cost less up front, but it takes several synthetic pads to do the job of one just one STEEL WOOL floor pad.
- The QUALITY of the polishing, crystallizing, or stripping is much superior with a STEEL WOOL floor pad. Steel Wool pads are designed to provide better contact at the surface at the optimal angle for maximum performance to reduce the time to produce a highly improved mirror-like finish with a degree of slip resistance.
“I can strip thousands of square feet of floor with one TEX-WOOL steel wool pad, before I could only do a couple hundred square feet with one synthetic pad”… floor care professional from Arizona
“…If you really want the floor to “POP”, use a JUMBO FLOOR PAD to do the job”…floor care professional from California